Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Ferdinand Soethe <ap...@soethe.net> on 2007/02/03 10:15:29 UTC

How to integrate DokuWiki-Pages in my Forrest

I'd like to use DokuWiki as my CMS to generate content and Forrest to
render it. Since DokuWiki has a different syntax from MoinMoin and the
other wiki supported by our plugin I see two ways of rendering pages in
forrest:

1. Adapt the plugin to support DokuWiki-Syntax
   I'll look into that tonite but it seems beyond me to accomplish that

2. Use XHTML (that DokuWiki can generate) and have Forrest render it.
   To do so I added this entry to my site.xml

   <wiki1 label="Leitseite des Wiki" href="/cmspage/start.html"/>

   and this section to my custom sitemap

   <map:match pattern="cmspage/**.xml">
     <map:generate type="html"
src="http://www.soethe.net/temp/dokuwiki/doku.php?id={1}&amp;do=export_html"
/>
                        <map:transform
src="{project:resources.stylesheets}/html2document.xsl" />
                        <map:serialize type="xml" />
            </map:match>

Which will in fact render the desired page, but
unskinned as bare html where I expected it to get skinned in the usual way.

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks,
Ferdinand