Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2004/08/27 08:11:31 UTC

RE : [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons Validator 1.1.3 Released

Hello,
Is it possible to install this release in the ibiblio maven repository ?
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-validator/jars/

Thanks a lot,
Olivier

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Can someone give me karma for validator?  Or do I need a vote?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.