Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Ryan Ollos <rj...@apache.org> on 2013/07/09 09:39:40 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.6

Hi everyone,

I would like to initiate the vote for releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.6.

Please find the change log for this proposed release below:

 * Added support for multiple products.
 * Added support for ticket relations.
 * Numerous improvements to the BloodhoundSearch module.
 * Redesigned the Ticket page.
 * Implemented Bootstrap templates for Timeline and AccountManagerPlugin.

 * Not fixed for this release:
  * No major outstanding issues

The release candidate artifacts consist of source release as a tar.gz
archive along with the associated MD5 and GPG signature.
These can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/bloodhound/

The archive is based on the tag:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/bloodhound/tags/0.6

For this release, the archive differs from the tag in that the Trac
"contrib", "doc" and "sample-plugins" directories has been removed from the
archive.
The files in that directory currently lack license headers. We are working
with the Trac team to clarify the licenses under which the contrib files
are released:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/273

Please vote:
[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound <version number>
[ ] +0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)

The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.6

Posted by Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jure Zitnik <ju...@digiverse.si>.
+1 (binding)

Cheers,
Jure

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
My basic look over the release suggests that both the md5 and .asc files
match the release tarball and that it only differs from the tag as
specified by Ryan.

As I haven't got RAT set up to look over the release, I am relying on
http://ci.apache.org/projects/bloodhound/rat-output.html to give an idea
of the state of licensing. At the time of writing there appears to be
one file that is lacking appropriate headers but this report is for the
current state of trunk and the offending file does not appear to be part
of the release.

On that basis:

+1 (binding)

Posted by Andrej Golcov <an...@digiverse.si>.
+1

Cheers, Andrej

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.6

Posted by Anze Staric <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Anze

Posted by Matevž Bradač <ma...@digiverse.si>.
+1

Posted by Joe Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com>.
Yes, you're allowed (and encouraged) to vote, but your vote is not binding.

You an learn more about the process and the implications here:

________________________
@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone

Posted by "Pranay B. Sodre" <pr...@gmail.com>.
If we are allowed to vote...

+1
Pranay B.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.6

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
On 7/9/13, Ryan Ollos <rj...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I would like to initiate the vote for releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.6.

[...]
> Please vote:
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound <version number>
> [ ] +0 Don't care
> [ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)

+1

PS: Thanks Ryan for all the work made the last few days eventually
leading to this release, also including the tagging and maintenance of
ticket information. Much appreciated.

Thanks all other persons involved in building and testing this release .

Olemis.