Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Łukasz Gajowy <lg...@apache.org> on 2018/11/07 16:32:33 UTC

Nexmark Phrase Triggering

Hi,

recent experience with Nexmark crashes made enabling Phrase Triggering in
Nexmark suites even more urgent. If you have any opinions in this area feel
free to share them.

Here's the link to a corresponding JIRA issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6011

Łukasz

Re: Nexmark Phrase Triggering

Posted by Łukasz Gajowy <lu...@gmail.com>.
(sorry, I missed this somehow)

The documentation for Nexmark was updated on Confluence:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/sZCzBQ

For Performance tests to behave the same way, we need to add separate jobs
and simply use a different dataset for storing the results (same as in
Nexmark). Besides a JIRA ticket I created a while ago (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6012) I don't think more
documentation is needed for this now.

pon., 26 lis 2018 o 21:05 Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.