Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by "nilay.tiw@gmail.com" <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/29 11:27:47 UTC

Can get no records written in solr when we are using UpdateHandler

Hi

Can we get the no of records written in Solr, when we are using
UpdateHandler . Any Soultion ...

Requirement is

when we write the document in solr it  return the no of doc written in

Regards
Nilay Tiwari

-----
Regards
Nilay Tiwari

Re: Can get no of records written in solr when we are using UpdateHandler

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
I looked at your question via the link, so If I understand correctly
you want to send N documents to solr and solr should return N as being
the numer of documents indexed? Or are you looking for the total
number of documents in the index at this point in time?

simon

Posted by "nilay.tiw@gmail.com" <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "nilay.tiw@gmail.com" <ni...@gmail.com>.