Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/04/03 09:06:38 UTC

New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Hi Everyone

Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.

Congratulations Michael and Taher!

Thanks
Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Posted by Parakh Maheshwari <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations to Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb..!!

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Parakh Maheshwari*
*Enterprise Software Engineer*
*Hotwax Systems Pvt Ltd.*
*www.hotwaxsystems.com <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>*

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Humera Khan <hu...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations, Taher and Michael :-)

Kind Regards
Humera Khan

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by akash jain <ak...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations Michael and Taher!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

Posted by Ankit Joshi <an...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations to everyone !!

Thanks & Regards,
Ankit Joshi
HotWax Systems
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Avnindra Sharma <av...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Michael Brohl, Taher Alkhateeb, Anil Patel, Ashish
Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam !!!

Thanks & Regards

*Avnindra Sharma | Sr. Digital Commerce Consultant *
*direct: +91-8989-530074 | main : 0731-4093684*
*HotWax Systems Pvt Ltd. | www.hotwaxsystems.com
<http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>*
[image: HotWax Commerce powered by Apache OFBiz]

Posted by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many Congratulations to Anil, Ashish, Michael, Taher and Bilgin !!!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Khurana

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Michael Brohl, Taher Alkhateeb,  Anil Patel, Ashish
Vijaywargiya and Bilgin !!!

--
Thanks & Regards
---

Posted by Humera Khan <hu...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Akash Jain <ak...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Chinmay Patidar <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations to everyone !!! :)

Thanks & Regards,
Chinmay Patidar
Senior Enterprise Software Engineer
Hotwax Systems
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Gaurav Saini <ga...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations to everyone :)

Posted by Yash Sharma <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Pradhan Yash Sharma*

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin, very happy to read this news.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:09 AM, Aditya Sharma <

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Super Amazing! :)

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Many Congratulations to Anil and Ashish and Bilgin :)

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

Posted by Arvind Singh Tomar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations to Michael, Taher, Anil, Ashish and Bilgin Ibryam for
joining the ASF community.

Thanks
--
Divesh Dutta

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Sanjay Yadav <sanjay.yadav@hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Sanjay Yadav <sa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Praveen Sharma <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Michael Brohl, Taher Alkhateeb,  Anil Patel, Ashish
Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam !!!

Thanks & Regards,

*Praveen Sharma*
Enterprise Software Engineer
Hotwax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com>

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Shikha Jaiswal <sh...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations to everyone !!

Thanks and Regards,
Shikha Jaiswal
Enterprise Software Engineer

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Priya Sharma <priya.sharma@hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Shah <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Felicitations Michael Brohl, Taher Alkhateeb,  Anil Patel, Ashish
Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam !!

Thanks,
Swapnil

Posted by Shubham Agrawal <sh...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congrats all !!

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Shubham Agrawal*

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
That's great news, congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin!

Cheers,

Michael

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks everyone for your wonderful wishes!! :-)

Thanks,
Ashish

--
Sent from my iPad

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Posted by Chandan Khandelwal <ch...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Rohit Rai <ro...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Rehan <re...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Anchit Jindal <an...@gmail.com>.
Big congrats Michael and Taher...

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Felicitations Nicolas !!!

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Sharma
Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

      <https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-sharma-78291810a/>

Posted by Avnindra Sharma <av...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas!

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas!!

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 1:25 PM, Deepak Dixit <deepak.dixit@hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congrats Nicolas.....

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Many congratulations Nicolas!!!

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.
Congratulations Scott and Nicolas!

Michael

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arun Patidar <ar...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas !!!

--
Thanks & Regards
---

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Right Sharan,

Congratulations Scott!

Jacques

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Nicolas!

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi All,

Nicolas Malin is our last new ASF member, congratulations Nicolas.

We have now 12 ASF members among our committers with new 7 ASF members this year: Anil, Ashish, Bilgin, Michael, Nicolas, Scott and Taher!

I have updated the PMC page regarding ASF members, please check that all is alright.

Thanks

Jacques

Le 08/04/2017 � 11:13, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
Very good news !

Posted by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Micheal Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Deepak Dixit <deepak.dixit@hotwaxsystems.com

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Wow, many congratulations Michael and Taher!! :)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Nitesh Goyal <ni...@gmail.com>.
Super news!! Congratulations and wish you all the best in your new role :-)

Regards,

Nitesh Goyal

[image: View Profile] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/niteshgoyal27390>