Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl> on 2016/12/12 10:33:04 UTC

Library method recognized as Apache Isis prefix

Hi,

As of today I can't start our application any more:

"org.apache.commons.collections.ExtendedProperties#clearProperty: has
prefix clear, is probably a supporting method for a property, collection
or action."

It looks like the library wasn't changed in the mean time so why is this
getting triggered suddenly?

Thanks,
Erik

Re: Library method recognized as Apache Isis prefix

Posted by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl>.
On 12/12/2016 12:56 PM, Dan Haywood wrote:
> There must be some method that's returning an instance of this type, and so
> is being interpreted as part of the metamodel.
>
> As the error says, methods cannot start with "clear" as a prefix. But the
> real problem is that type is leaking into your metamodel.
>
> I suggest you put a breakpoint in ObjectReflectorDefault, eg
> loadSpecification() to see when that happens and look back down the
> stacktrace.

I created an action returning a VelocityContext. That pulled the other
dependency into the meta model. Just made the action programmatic and
now it works. Thanks!

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.