Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Karthik Ramasamy <ka...@streaml.io> on 2018/04/01 17:44:33 UTC

Getting binaries out of the code base

All -

As a first step towards making an Apache Release, I worked out getting the
binary tar balls out of of the code base. Here is the PR

https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/2833

All the tarballs are downloaded and compiled instead of being embedded in
the code.

cheers
/karthik

Re: Getting binaries out of the code base

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
nice!

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <kr...@gmail.com>.