Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2002/03/19 10:27:48 UTC

[showstopper] xalan hangs in incremental processing

Hi team,

I found a showstopper in the current CVS : calling
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/sub/generror hangs. Disabling Xalan
incremental-processing solves the problem.

A quick thread analysis with JSwat shows that
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode() is
suspended at the beginning of a synchronized block.

Can someone subscribed to xalan-dev forward this ?

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez

Re: [showstopper] xalan hangs in incremental processing

Posted by Enke Michael <Mi...@wincor-nixdorf.com>.
My be this has the same reason:
If a page results in a runtime exception
(like Sql-, ArrayIndexOutOfBounds-, NullPointer- ... exception):
If I call the buggy page x times than x requests to other (non buggy)
pages fail (no answer, timeout).
Setting incremental-processing to false solves the problem.

Michael