Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Judith Tetu <ju...@outlook.com> on 2021/10/06 15:37:55 UTC

can't create documents

Hello,
I have a project I’m working on and suddenly I have reduced rulers surrounding my documents and the pages are extremely small.  Also it appears the setup is in landscape. I don’t know how to undo. It’s 3:30am and I’m really frustrated. What sort of support do you offer. I am not able to create documents at all.

I hope you can help.

Thank you,
Judy Tetu

Re: can't create documents

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:37:55 +0000
Judith Tetu <ju...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I have a project I’m working on and suddenly I have reduced rulers surrounding my documents and the pages are extremely small.  Also it appears the setup is in landscape. I don’t know how to undo. It’s 3:30am and I’m really frustrated. What sort of support do you offer. I am not able to create documents at all.
>
> I hope you can help.
>
> Thank you,
> Judy Tetu

The support here, as in the Forum, is by users on a pro bono basis in our own time.

Use /View /Zoom, and pick 100% to start with, or pull the slider at bottom right of OpenOffice window to the right (if /View /Status Bar is checked), or enter 100% in the small box at bottom right hand corner.

To change from Landscape to Portrait or vice versa, use /Format /Page, then press the Page tab and make the desired selection.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>