Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian Zitzow <bz...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/23 00:44:25 UTC

Introductory Email

Hello,

I would like to help contribute to cordova. I have been doing LAMP
development for 8 years. I have some experience doing mobile with
Appcelerator and Phonegap. Other languages I've experience with include
PHP, Ruby, Javascript, etc.

I've been working with AngularJS and phonegap on a project recently and
decided I'd like to contribute.

If you could point me to some low hanging fruit to get started, I would
very much appreciate that.

- Brian Zitzow

Re: Introductory Email

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Brian!

Is there any specific area of Cordova you would like to get started in?

Re: Introductory Email

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Brian !

--