Posted to user@struts.apache.org by R Balaji <ba...@india.adventnet.com> on 2003/09/24 07:19:30 UTC

How to override SimpleMenuItem & specify the values

Hi,

I wanted to add one more attribute to o.a.s.t.b.MenuItem -
mouseOverIcon. In
this case, I'd extend SimpleMenuItem and add get/set for mouseOverIcon.
This
class can be plugged in via classtype attribute of item element in
tiles-defs.xml. But how do I specify value for mouseOverIcon in item
element
in xml file. Since the tiles configutation file has to conform with the DTD
this is not possible without extending the DTD. I'd also have to write some
digester code for this!. Is there any other better way or am I missing
something here ?

With Regards,
R Balaji

Struts Workflow Docu

Posted by Stephan Wiesner <sw...@logicline.de>.
Can anybody point me to a good documentation of the Struts Workflow
extension? The official, so called tutorial, is a little bit short for
my liking .-(

Stephan