Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Matthew Hannigan <ml...@zip.com.au> on 2002/09/22 15:52:39 UTC

which proxy (mod_jk,jk2,webapp etc. (was Re: How to use Port 80?)

You can also use Apache's standard mod_proxy, but this
forward all traffic to tomcat.

Does anyone have an overview of what the pros and cons
of each of these possibilties?

I'm looking for ease of setup, features, stability,
is it currently being maintained, improved etc.

Regards,