Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by Κωνσταντίνος Αρετάκης <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/24 08:33:01 UTC

sqoop 2 installation

Hi,

I have installed hadoop 1.1.2 from source in a custom folder at my pc and
want to install sqoop2.

According to the installation instructions

./bin/addtowar.sh -hadoop-version 2.0 -hadoop-path
/usr/lib/hadoop-common:/usr/lib/hadoop-hdfs:/usr/lib/hadoop-yarn

I need to specify the hadoop-version that is 1.0 in my case and the
hadoop-path

So except hadoop-common that is the root of my hadoop installation can
anyone tell where the other two folders hadoop-hdfs, hadoop-yarn should be
located?

Thanks

Re: sqoop 2 installation

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Konstantinos,
I would advise to check the Sqoop server log as a first step in the troubleshooting.

Jarcec

Re: sqoop 2 installation

Posted by Konstantinos Aretakis <ka...@gmail.com>.
Thanks again.