Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by ObjectOrange <br...@softechnics.com> on 2008/10/09 17:59:31 UTC

oasis_open imports

I'm trying to compile the WSN2005 SE and unable to find the oasis_open
imports. Is this a .jar file that OASIS provides or am I severely ignorant?
:)

Re: oasis_open imports

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Did you try with maven ? Maven will use CXF wsdl2java tool to generate
the needed classes.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:59 PM, ObjectOrange

> I'm trying to compile the WSN2005 SE and unable to find the oasis_open
> imports. Is this a .jar file that OASIS provides or am I severely ignorant?
> :)

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/