Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bob Yetman <bo...@verizon.net> on 2009/10/05 21:51:53 UTC

Time-out on JMS Subscriber Sampler?

I've got a JMS Subscriber Sampler as a child of a While Controller, and
I want to time out the Sampler  & Controller if it doesn't get the
required data in a certain time period (1 minute).    So, I put a
Runtime Controller as the parent of the While controller, but the
Sampler/Controller  didn't time out.

I"m using the While controller because the test depends on the data in
the messages, not the exact number of messages.

Is there a way to time-out a JMS Subscriber?

Bob Yetman

Re: Time-out on JMS Subscriber Sampler?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 05/10/2009, Bob Yetman <bo...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I've got a JMS Subscriber Sampler as a child of a While Controller, and I
> want to time out the Sampler  & Controller if it doesn't get the required
> data in a certain time period (1 minute).    So, I put a Runtime Controller
> as the parent of the While controller, but the Sampler/Controller  didn't
> time out.
>
>  I"m using the While controller because the test depends on the data in the
> messages, not the exact number of messages.
>
>  Is there a way to time-out a JMS Subscriber?

Not without changes to the code.