Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Soloschenko, Tobias" <To...@rewe-group.com> on 2014/09/02 08:23:29 UTC

How to contribute to Wicketstuff

Hello again,

I was looking around how to contribute something to Wicketstuff, yesterday.

Any advice here? :)

kind regards and thanks a lot

Tobias

Re: How to contribute to Wicketstuff

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you can contribute using regular pull requests on github:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: How to contribute to Wicketstuff

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Fork https://github.com/wicketstuff/core to your GitHub account.
Clone/Pull the project from your GitHub account on your machine.
Put your code somewhere inside (e.g.
jdk-1.6-parent/minis-parent/minis/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/minis)
Push to your GitHub account
Send a Pull Request so the changes from your fork and merged back upstream.

Note: master branch is Wicket 7.x. wicket-6.x is 6.x

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Soloschenko, Tobias <