Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net> on 2017/02/01 19:09:39 UTC

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Coty,

On 2/6/17 8:36 AM, Coty Sutherland wrote:
> OK, I submitted a proposal for the linux packaging talk here
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/14925/13455 . I
> can't update the Confluence page though.

I've updated the page.

Thanks,
- -chris

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by Coty Sutherland <cs...@redhat.com>.

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by Coty Sutherland <cs...@redhat.com>.
Hi Emmanuel,

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.
Le 1/02/2017 � 20:20, Coty Sutherland a �crit :
> I'm still planning to submit for the linux packaging talk (though I
> haven't heard anything else form the other distro maintainers), just
> haven't done it yet. I suppose I could volunteer for one of the
> others, I'll check the list.

Hi Coty,

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by Coty Sutherland <cs...@redhat.com>.

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Hi Chris,

I've submitted the proposal to:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/proposals/14951/13401

Any thoughts, sugestions are appreacated!

I am planning to add my proposal to the wiki page [1], but not sure which section it should fit to. Support? Performance? Community?

BTW, your two propsals seems mis-linked in [1], the links should be swapped...

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/TomcatCon+NA+2017

Thanks,
Huxing

From:Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Time:2017 Feb 3 (Fri) 22:16
To:Tomcat Users List <us...@tomcat.apache.org>
Subject:Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Huxing,

On 2/2/17 9:59 PM, Huxing Zhang wrote:
> Happy Chinese New Year!
>
> I am planning to submit a topic about the challenges tomcat faces
> under high throughputs production systems, how we troubleshooting
> issues under such scenarios and how we fix it.
>
> This is the first time for me to submit a proposal, therefore it
> would be glad if someone can offer me help on finishing it.
>
> I am planning to submit the proposal today or tomorrow, any
> suggestions will be appreciated.

Go ahead and submit the proposal -- you can submit the slides later, so
all you need is a 4-sentence abstract.

I'd be happy to have a look at what you have so far (if you have
anything), or to help you get started. Feel free to email me directly.

- -chris

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: TomcatCon @ ApacheCon