Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Kilian, Rex" <Re...@crowncastle.com> on 2002/06/05 20:34:20 UTC

Re: Work on DBTags and XSL, release 2, and etcetera

I'm trying to utilize the following on WebLogic 6.0:

<xtags:style xml="foo.xml" xsl="bar.xsl">
  <xtags:param name="foo" value="123"/>
  <xtags:param name="bar">456</xtags:param>
</xtags:style>

Is there a past version of the Xtags available that still supports the use
of the
<xtags:xalanStyle> tag?