Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com> on 2012/10/16 01:48:58 UTC

ApacheCon NA Web Site and Call for Papers

As you can see, ApacheCon NA is up and running at

  http://na.apachecon.com/

It's been suggested that the Call for Papers may not be sufficiently inclusive. If anyone has suggestions for ways to make it more publicly clear that ApacheCon is for the *whole* of the Apache community I would be really glad to hear them. The clusterings we currently suggest int eh CfP are largely taken from earlier conferences, so they are quite probably out of date.

You help will be much appreciated.

regards
 Steve
Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/