Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Sean Schofield <ne...@schof.com> on 2002/12/16 22:13:32 UTC

[patch][lang] New submission: DateUtils and DateUtilsTest

This is a new class (and corresponding test case) for commons-lang.  It
contains helper methods taken from the jakarta-ant project (with some
more agreed upon methods to come).

- sean

NOTE: tarballs do not contain path info (so they will have to be dropped
in the test and source directories - package is org.apache.commons.lang)

Re: [patch][lang] New submission: DateUtils and DateUtilsTest

Posted by Sean Schofield <ne...@schof.com>.
I fixed my problem with downloading the source from cvs (b/c I had
initially had checked out only the "digester" module I couldn't get the
rest - so I removed the local directory and started over.)

Hen, thanks for adding the changes to LangTestSuite which I was about to
send you a patch on ;-)

We'll report back here with more patches once we've made some progress.
 I promise we'll do our best to keep it nice and tidy!

- sean