Posted to repository@apache.org by Henk Penning <he...@apache.org> on 2009/09/25 11:53:59 UTC

[markrmiller] your MAVEN repo artifacts

Hi Mark Robert Miller,

  I keep an eye on the apache Maven repo, and I noticed that :

  -- your public PGP key EB0199F8 can't be found

  For more info on problems, please see

    http://people.apache.org/~henkp/repo/

  Info on how to fix this, can be found in the FAQ :

    http://people.apache.org/~henkp/repo/faq.html

  Thanks a lot,

  Regards,

  Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure

----------------------------------------------------------------   _
Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ _
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / _/
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 _/ _/
http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/henkp.html          M penning@cs.uu.nl  _/

Re: [markrmiller] your MAVEN repo artifacts

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009, Mark Miller wrote:

> Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:14:44 -0400
> From: Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>
> To: Henk Penning <he...@apache.org>
> Cc: "markrmiller@apache.org" <ma...@apache.org>,
>     Henk Penning <he...@cs.uu.nl>,
>     "repository@apache.org" <re...@apache.org>
> Subject: Re: [markrmiller] your MAVEN repo artifacts
>
> Thanks Henk - I'm fairly sure I have it correctly in the dist KEY file, so Im
> guessing it also needs to be in my home dir? (based on the FAQ) I'll try
> adding it there as well and see if this clears up.

Mark,

   ... could be my misstake ; ; everything looks ok now ; sorry.

   Thanks for the quick response.

> - Mark

   Regards,

   HPP

> http://www.lucidimagination.com (mobile)
>
> On Sep 25, 2009, at 5:53 AM, Henk Penning <he...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mark Robert Miller,
>>
>> I keep an eye on the apache Maven repo, and I noticed that :
>>
>> -- your public PGP key EB0199F8 can't be found
>>
>> For more info on problems, please see
>>
>>   http://people.apache.org/~henkp/repo/
>>
>> Info on how to fix this, can be found in the FAQ :
>>
>>   http://people.apache.org/~henkp/repo/faq.html
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------   _
>> Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ _
>> Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / _/
>> Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 _/ _/
>> http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/henkp.html          M penning@cs.uu.nl  _/

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 253 2804 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/                 M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/

Re: [markrmiller] your MAVEN repo artifacts

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.