Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Andreas Fluegge <af...@vitria.com> on 2002/12/09 13:43:22 UTC

AW: [BULK] - Re: ReplaceRegExp does not work (ANT 1.5.1)

Stefan,

I have done that.  I'm using oro 2.0.4 as specified by the ant docs. What makes me think that jdk 1.4.x is required is the class that is missing:

 java/util/regex/PatternSyntaxException

This is a package that exist till jdk 1.4.  What to do now?

Andreas  8-|

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 9 Dec 2002, Andreas Fluegge <af...@vitria.com> wrote:

> I have done that.  I'm using oro 2.0.4 as specified by the ant
> docs. What makes me think that jdk 1.4.x is required is the class
> that is missing:
>
>  java/util/regex/PatternSyntaxException

This is the fall-through case.  If Ant would find ORO, it wouldn't
search for 1.4.

Are you sure Ant can find ORO (the fact that you use Ant from inside
an IDE may complicate things).  Is it on the same classloader as Ant?
Can you run ant -debug to see whether it tries to load the ORO classes
(and fails)?

Stefan