Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2006/11/25 16:04:00 UTC

mod_proxy pending patches

Hi,

There are some pending mod_proxy patches for 2.2.x.
I would like to push some testing on the
(explicit flushing from recent Tomcats)
and
(cping/cpong support)

The patches are part of the standard AJP protocol,
so, please test. I'm collecting votes :)
IMHO it would be sad to have a next release without
those patches.

Regards,
Mladen.

Re: mod_proxy pending patches

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 11/25/2006 04:04 PM, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are some pending mod_proxy patches for 2.2.x.
> I would like to push some testing on the
> (explicit flushing from recent Tomcats)

Got my +1.

> and
> (cping/cpong support)

Some fixes have been added to this code:

r425559
r425690
r452549

They should be included in the backport proposal.

Regards

RĂ¼diger