Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Nils Liebelt <ni...@candor.co.za> on 2005/05/23 15:47:02 UTC

PBLifeCycleListener

Hi all,
Is there a way that you can fire PBLifeCycleEvents for your nested objects?
Probably an example explains more what I want:

I got an businessobject Account which has a Collection of Documents. The
Account extends an AbstractClass which provides store() and delete()
functions as well as an implementation of the PBLifeCycleListener. The
Account also has a collection of "documents" which needs to be written on
the disk (beforeInsert). If I make changes to the Account and its Documents
storing through the Account the Accounts beforeInsert method gets called.
But the nested stuff needs to be called too. Right now I just call the
methods manually. But for the future I would like to register the listeners
more properly. Has anyone a "blueprint" for such a model?

GreetZ

Nils