Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jenn Turner <je...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2016/01/07 15:48:22 UTC

[NEWS] The CouchDB Weekly News, January 7, is out

Hello!

The first week of CouchDB Weekly News for 2016 is out:

http://blog.couchdb.org/2016/01/07/couchdb-weekly-news-january-7-2016/

Highlights:
- 2.0 Release testing plan
- Adding CouchDB to DigitalOcean and Docker
- Use Cases and talks from over the break
… as well as all the usual community releases, opinions, questions, events,
jobs, "relax!" section and links.

Thanks to Sebastian for submitting content!

Please help us promote the News
https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/685110082728783873

We'd invite you to share the link in the social networks you use to help us
promote CouchDB.

Thank you & all the best 😎

—
Jenn Turner
The Neighbourhoodie Software GmbH
Adalbertstr. 7-8, 10999 Berlin
neighbourhood.ie

Handelsregister HRB 157851 B Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführung: Jan Lehnardt

Re: [NEWS] The CouchDB Weekly News, January 7, is out

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
awesome - thanks Jenn!!!

Cheers

Andy