Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Henry Lu <zh...@umich.edu> on 2002/02/21 15:35:26 UTC

tag

How do i retrieve the content of file in the formAction program? The only
thing I get from the tag is the file name (exa: 1.txt). How do I get the
content of the file?

Re: tag

Posted by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net>.
While I haven't used this yet, I do recall seeing something about it in the
User's Guide on the main Struts page.  Try looking at
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_view.html and see if
that helps.  You may also wish to examine the javadocs.  The information in
one of those two areas should help.

HTH

Eddie

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>