Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Krish Chandra <kr...@ERC.MsState.Edu> on 2003/10/24 21:07:14 UTC

passing parameters to jsp

Does anyone know how to pass parameters to a jsp page within the registry
itself? i.e. in my portlets.xreg I have an IFramePortlet which has as its
source a jsp in another domain however this jsp needs to get the userName
from this domain. Any idea how I can do this. I have a userName session
Attribute set in my server.
thanks,
Krish.

repost passing parameters to jsp