Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/03 17:31:55 UTC

Re: Solr Ref Guide for 6.3

Joel, I noticed that you added sections to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Streaming+Expressions
for new expressions in 6.3 - will you have time to work on those?

I was hoping to get an RC out tomorrow, but there's quite a list of
new stuff in this area in 6.3 and I'm not sure your plans.

Re: Solr Ref Guide for 6.3

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Joel.  Steve is still working on a couple things and there are
a 1 or 2 smaller items I'm hoping for answers on.

Since we're close, I'll wait until Monday to start the release
process. If you can get more in over the weekend, that would be great,
but if not, I'll go ahead without them for now.

Re: Solr Ref Guide for 6.3

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Solr Ref Guide for 6.3

Posted by Joel Bernstein <jo...@gmail.com>.