Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by novotny <no...@gridsphere.org> on 2007/10/11 21:00:20 UTC

is point 2 point between two brokers over a WAN supported?

Hi,

I have a scenario where we have 2 sites. At each site we have applications
that use JMS to talk to the ActiveMQ brokers that are hosted at each site.
What I'm wondering is if the brokers can communicate to each other over the
wide area netwrok using point to point? If so, how would I need to configure
my broker configuration file?

Thanks, Jason

Re: is point 2 point between two brokers over a WAN supported?

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
certainly - look at: http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html

cheers,

Rob