Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Gustavo Momenté <mo...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/24 21:00:12 UTC

Deploying and managing multiple jobs on EMR

Hi, I'm planing to deploy multiple jobs on a EMR Flink cluster and I'd like
to understand what the community is using to manage job deployments,
updates and failures? Is there any strong Open Source project or each
organization is building their custom manager?

Re: Deploying and managing multiple jobs on EMR

Posted by orips <or...@gmail.com>.
I agree. At the moment deploying Flink to EMR is laborious and too custom. I
would like to know too.