Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Les Stokes <le...@hotmail.com> on 2021/07/23 04:02:13 UTC

RTF Hyperlink with superscript

When I programmatically generate an rtf file with embedded Hyperlinks and try to superscript the printed portion (as below), the ‘\up7’ command does not work when I open the file with OpenOffice Writer. (It does work when opened with MS Word.)

{
{\field
{\*\fldinst HYPERLINK "#PIdstr-204" }
{\fldrslt \ul\ulc0\fs16 \b\up7 204\nosupersub }
}
}

Is there a work around for this?

The other formatting commands \b \ul  are displayed ok.

Les Sokes

RE: RTF Hyperlink with superscript -fixed

Posted by Les Stokes <le...@hotmail.com>.
I did the obvious thing and moved the \up7 and \nosupersub outside the brackets and it works in both OpenOffice and Word
\up7 {
{\field
{\*\fldinst HYPERLINK "#PIdstr-204" }
{\fldrslt \ul\ulc0\fs16 \b 204 }