Posted to community@apache.org by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> on 2004/12/21 01:02:46 UTC

Fwd: Apache / mail-archive.com

This forum is probably more applicable for these kinds of offers:

Begin forwarded message:

Re: Fwd: Apache / mail-archive.com

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi Erick:

I found it as a very good offer for all the apache mail lists. Will be
fine if each project check if they have all the list there:

dev, users and svn (cvs or whatever).

Having more mail archives around for our apache lists is a good thing. Plus:

another backup, diferent search engines used, more avaliability, etc.

Please mail moderator read: http://www.mail-archive.com/addlist.html

I hope this helps. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

On Lun, 20 de Diciembre de 2004, 18:02, Erik Abele dijo: