Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alexander Simonow <si...@googlemail.com> on 2011/04/05 12:31:50 UTC

OCM 1.6 release date

Hello,

When the version 1.6 will be released ? I hope to see it in maven
repository soon.

Thanks,

Re: OCM 1.6 release date

Posted by Jukka Zitting <jz...@adobe.com>.
Hi,

On 04/09/2011 11:03 AM, Sverker Abrahamsson wrote:
> Have there been any development on OCM lately? I don't see anything
> in the repo since Sep 30 last year.

None of the current Jackrabbit committers is actively working on OCM,
and we haven't seen much interest from external contributors either, so
there haven't been many changes to the OCM codebase and thus nothing
much to release beyond the latest 1.5 version.

--
Jukka Zitting

RE: OCM 1.6 release date

Posted by Sverker Abrahamsson <sv...@abrahamsson.com>.
Have there been any development on OCM lately? I don't see anything in the
repo since Sep 30 last year.

I don't remember what I got stuck with on OCM but it had something to do
with collections, I then tested with jcrom which seems to be easier to work
with, partly because there is a users guide so that one doesn't have to
resolve to trying to understand the unit tests..
/Sverker