Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Theresa Jayne Forster <th...@inbrand.co.uk> on 2011/08/23 11:52:32 UTC

Arabic fonts r-L

Hi all,

Just looking for information on the current status of compliance for Arabic
fonts, I know there is a side fork dealing with this but I have not seen any
update recently.

In particular

1.       Has the R-L columns been completed?

2.       Have the R-L numbering been complete?

Thanks

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer

Re: Arabic fonts r-L

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
I should have written

<fo:page-sequence format="&#x0661;"/>

below instead of

<fo:page-number format="&#x0661;"/>

I just checked and at present only the following values are supported with
the format property:

'0*1' | 'a' | 'A' | 'i' | 'I'

So is this the problem you were referring to in your message? In any case,
I've added ticket http://skynav.trac.cvsdude.com/fop/ticket/66 to track this
issue.

Re: Arabic fonts r-L

Posted by Glenn Adams <gl...@skynav.com>.
Theresa,

RE: Arabic fonts r-L

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 1:03 AM, Theresa Jayne Forster <th...@inbrand.co.uk> wrote:

Page numbering, I use the page numbering for numbers on the page as well as for the contents page .

Kindest regards

Theresa Forster

Senior Software Developer

  _____