Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> on 2021/12/06 14:57:39 UTC

[RELEASES] Announcements and finishing off release

Hi Geertjan / Eric,

OK, I've made the release announcements as you've probably seen.

I tidied up the links for a few earlier releases on the website to
point to the archive.  It's important we don't forget this.  Although
on the other hand, no-one's pointed out that the links didn't work for
the last 6 months, so maybe it's not that important! :-)

I also tidied up the release schedule wiki page (which is linked to in
the announcement) and the announcement email template itself to remove
references to LTS.

I'll move 12.0 and 12.5 to archive now, and fix up the update centres
for 12.0 and 12.5 to point to the archive / trigger notification in
the IDE for 12.6.

I think that's then everything done for this release?  Aside from the
social media stuff that's over to Geertjan!

Neil

Re: [RELEASES] Announcements and finishing off release

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 at 14:57, Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'll move 12.0 and 12.5 to archive now, and fix up the update centres
> for 12.0 and 12.5 to point to the archive / trigger notification in
> the IDE for 12.6.

That's all done now.  And release notifications set in 12.0 and 12.5.

There's a bunch of html4j and vscode old releases I've left for now,
but will archive later this week if not done sooner.

Best wishes,

Neil