Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by C M <d....@hotmail.com> on 2018/09/01 13:49:59 UTC

How to plugin verify maven module?

Hi,

I am finishing the development of my first Netbeans module and wanted to eventually upload it to the Netbeans plugins portal, so that other users will have access to it.

I noticed that I have to update some properties of my module in order for it to pass the verification (http://wiki.netbeans.org/FaqPluginRequirements).

The problem is that I don't have those options in my project properties. For example, I don't have the Build > Packaging option, so I cannot change the author.

I was developing this module as a normal Netbeans module and a few days ago ported it to a maven project. By opening my previous project, I see that it has all those options, but the maven one doesn't.

How can I make those options available? Do I have to manually update the files that contain this information? Is there a different way to plugin verify maven modules?