Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at> on 2006/08/08 11:24:36 UTC

[Hivemind] Inject Registry into service

hi,

is it possible to inject the Hivemind Registry into a service?

I have several users from different partners (in different
countries). I want to have a factory (service obtained by
Hivemind) that, when called with a certain user object,
retrieves a more specific service from Hivemind depending
on the user, partner, country, ....

So a user from partner AAA  gets service A
and another user from partner BBB gets service B. The
only difference between A and B is their configuration
based on the user object (port, servername,....)

the only other way i see to solve this is to implement
a "real" factory with a Hivemind Registry.

g,
kris

Re: Re: [Hivemind] Inject Registry into service

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
thank you,

g,
kris

             "Martin Strand"
             <martin.strand@en
             tcap.se>                                                   An
                                        "Tapestry users"
             08.08.2006 11:52           <us...@tapestry.apache.org>
                                                                     Kopie

              Bitte antworten                                        Thema
                    an                  Re: [Hivemind] Inject Registry
             "Tapestry users"           into service
             <users@tapestry.a
                pache.org>

We recently discussed this, check this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/user@hivemind.apache.org/msg00092.html

There's no api for it, but you can hack your way around the problem.

Martin

Posted by Martin Strand <ma...@entcap.se>.