Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2008/06/02 23:39:04 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Geronimo v2.1: Sample applications (page edited)

David,

Since these documents are for Geronimo 2.1 server (not branches/2.1) and
the samples for that server image, I think we need to still for Geronimo
2.1 I think we need to insist that maven 2.0.7 is used rather than
2.0.9.   Since the 2.1 samples are dependent upon the 2.1 server (and
the 2.1 server plugin) we get errors if we attempt to build with maven
2.0.9.

Joe