Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org> on 2004/10/31 22:51:37 UTC

re-merge lists

When we had a stronger project with lots of mail occurring every day it
was important to split the lists in two (users and dev) so that we
could be more productive on -dev. I don't see that being necessary any
more, in fact I think since the project has shrunk it has become
necessary to re-merge the mailing lists into a single unified list.
This will give users more visibility of development efforts, and should
we require to split the lists once again that option will always be
open to us.

Any thoughts on, or objections to this?

Matt.

Re: re-merge lists