Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Haroldo Pereira Nascimento <hn...@eversystems.com.br> on 2003/02/10 16:40:39 UTC

Problem: VIew the commands ussing task telnet

Martin

  I need see the result of de commands using tasl "telnet".  I Know how copy
the files to other systems using task "telnet", but I dont Know how get the
result of commands.

  I would like get it, for exemple:

"
1-SunOS 5.6
2-
3-login: xxxx
4-Password:
5-Last login: Mon Feb 10 08:16:38 from 172.16.200.163:0
6-Sun Microsystems Inc.   SunOS 5.6       Generic August 1997
7-
8-$ pwd
9-/export/home/smartmail
10-$
"
 (this code was generate using telnet.exe)

  ... But I dont see the lines 9 and 10 in my application.

   I used this xml:

     <target name="telnet_arq">
         <telnet server="${host.name}" timeout="20">
     <read>ogin:</read>
     <write>"${host.user}"</write>
     <read>assword:</read>
     <write>"${host.pass}"</write>
     <read>.</read>
     <write>pwd</write>
     <read>.</read>
         </telnet>
     </target>

  You could send me any example of build.xml and this response of the
commands.

  Thanks