Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2016/05/18 12:27:12 UTC

Should we make a 4.3.0 Beta release and a 2.0.7 release?

Hi,

For the 2.0.x code line a lot of fixes have been implemented. For that I would suggest a  new 2.0.7 release which was also requested here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-749

For the 4.3.0 code line we could make a beta release to give our users something to work with. Are there any features you would like to introduce beforehand?
From my side I would like to introduce a $apply processor which I hope to have ready by next week.

WDYT?

Best Regards,
Christian

Re: Should we make a 4.3.0 Beta release and a 2.0.7 release?

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
Christian,

One community user verified patch, would you also like to review before I merge into this master? Otherwise, I am good to goahead with merging this feature then we can do a beta release.

Thanks

Ramesh..

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.