Posted to wsrp4j-dev@portals.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2005/11/14 15:43:17 UTC

How to update the web site?

Does anyone know the procedure for updating the website?
I applied the provided patches (mailinglists and move to svn) and want
to get the docs live.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: How to update the web site?

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.
Apparently I don't have permission either, but I've sent an email to the ws pmc to correct this.

--
Julie MacNaught
IBM Research

Re: How to update the web site?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Re: How to update the web site?

Re: How to update the web site?

Posted by Diego Louzán <dl...@apache.org>.

Re: How to update the web site?

Posted by Julie MacNaught <jm...@apache.org>.
Sorry, been on vacation.  I will get this done today.

Re: How to update the web site?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Ping! :)

Re: How to update the web site?