Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Paul Campion <ca...@attbi.com> on 2003/04/13 12:46:08 UTC

XMLReader access from SAX2XMLReaderImpl

I have a class derived from SAX2XMLReaderImpl. I want to access the
reader to obtain the getLineNumber function. The fReader member in the
class is private, and I don't see any methods to expose it. To overcome
the immediate problem I have added a inline member the the
SAX2XMLReaderImpl interface that returns the reader, but I wanted to
find out how this is normally handled to avoid needing to muck with the
interface each time I update.

How does one normally obtain the XMLReader?

Regards,
PDC