Re: Karaf 1.6.0 and ssh problem

I am seeing this issue as well.  I tried with the current Karaf 1.6.0 binary and the 1.7.0 Snapshot..
Currently I have tried on both Mac OSX with Java java version "1.6.0_20" and CentOS 5.3 with Java 1.6.0_07.
Here is the debug log from my OSX box.
Search for the first "WARN" where it mentions "Bundle org.apache.felix.karaf.shell.ssh is waiting for namespace handlers"
Thoughts? I can raise a JIRA issue if necessary.
Thanks!
-Josh Brown

Re: Karaf 1.6.0 and ssh problem

Here is the a link to the log: