Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "t.n.a." <tn...@sharanet.org> on 2005/03/31 17:28:38 UTC

hosting in Croatia

Don't really know why I'm writing in english :), but here goes...
Tomcat/jetty/jboss hosting in Croatia seems to be much more of a problem
than I anticipated, so I need advice on how to proceed. Just go with the
flow and develop for .net :) or is there something I've missed? Is
hosting an issue anywhere else?
Oh, right: I want to host a couple of tapestry applications (more are on
the way, too) - are there possibilities outside the realm of tomcat,
jetty and jboss? Do I have other possibilities?

Tomislav

Re: hosting in Croatia

Posted by Mladen Turk <ml...@jboss.com>.
t.n.a. wrote:
> Don't really know why I'm writing in english :), but here goes...

Da, mozda bi bilo bolje da si pitao neku lokalnu grupu,
recimo hr.fido.java.

> Tomcat/jetty/jboss hosting in Croatia seems to be much more of a problem
> than I anticipated, so I need advice on how to proceed. Just go with the
> flow and develop for .net :) or is there something I've missed? Is
> hosting an issue anywhere else?

I suppose It's like everywhere, but I don't understand why did you
post that question to the Tomcat users list ?
There are lots of providers in Croatia that offer Tomcat as part
of their hosting. There are some that will give you a full server
on your own, but like everywhere it all depends how much money
you are willing to spend. Also, why would you care where the
physical location of the box is?

Regards,
Mladen.