Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Natalia Bello <nb...@isabel.be> on 2001/08/31 17:11:54 UTC

OurOfMemoryError

Hello,
I dont know if i should ask this cuestion here or in the Cruisecontrol, but
i think that it also concern to Ant. Ok, here it is:
i have been using cruisecontrol with Ant1.3 and no problems. Now i have
change to Ant1.4,
I have tried alpha, beta1, beta2 and Ant 1.5 and in all cases, i have the
error:
java.lang.outofmemoryError
<<no stack trace available>>
This error occurs not allways in the same place, some times compiling,
sometimes doing javadocs, and other times just doing an echo.
The strange thing is that if i run my scripts without cruisecontrol, i dont
have the error.
any idea?
I have tried to increase the memory with -Xmx and -Xms but it didnt solve
the problem.

Thanks in advanced!
Natalia