Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Isaac Kamga <ik...@apache.org> on 2020/08/25 23:43:54 UTC

[Announce] Welcome Ebenezer Graham As Apache Fineract Committer

Drumroll please !!!

The Project Management Committee (PMC) of Apache Fineract is very proud to
announce that Ebenezer Graham has cheerfully accepted our invite to become
a committer.

Ebenezer Graham has been an active contributor for a couple of years now
where he's worked on the Notifications service in Fineract CN, completely
migrated the Fineract CN framework's ORM from OpenJPA to Apache-compliant
EclipseLink and has been assisting Google Summer of Code interns with
questions related to these.

Committership eases contributions by leapfrogging the patch submission
process. We encourage contributors to aspire for better productivity
through such access.

Join us in welcoming Graham as an Apache Fineract committer.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.

Re: [Announce] Welcome Ebenezer Graham As Apache Fineract Committer

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
Congrats Ebenezer!

Posted by Ebenezer Graham <eb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Asem <dd...@gmail.com>.