Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by aconway <ac...@redhat.com> on 2015/12/07 15:25:36 UTC

Can someone who knows how make me the default person for proton ruby binding bugs?

Daryl isn't working actively on the project anymore and I'm up to my
neck in ruby, so it would probably be best (sigh) if I get ruby bugs by
default for  now.

Cheers,
Alan.

Re: Can someone who knows how make me the default person for proton ruby binding bugs?

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 7 December 2015 at 14:25, aconway <ac...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Daryl isn't working actively on the project anymore and I'm up to my
> neck in ruby, so it would probably be best (sigh) if I get ruby bugs by
> default for  now.
>
> Cheers,
> Alan.

Done