Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Daniel Murley <dm...@xbiosystems.com> on 2006/11/23 05:50:57 UTC

Myfaces / JSF in an OSGI environment

Hi All,

Has any one tried, or are there any resources on running JSF or Myfaces in
an OSGI based environment?  Is it possible?

Cheers,

Daniel

RE: Myfaces / JSF in an OSGI environment

Posted by Daniel Murley <dm...@xbiosystems.com>.
That's cool - was just interested if anyone had done anything along these
lines previously.

Daniel

Sounds interesting, but I am not sure if we can provide expertise for
stuff like that.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Myfaces / JSF in an OSGI environment

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.